Friday, December 2, 2011

Pitty Night

Unfortunately the plans for me to pick up Cinnamon and Declan didn't work out tonight.  Instead, I got to spend most of my night with this sweet little boy:
 This is Salvador! He's only about half a year old and the biggest sweetheart.  
 My camera kind of freaked him out a little but he was still curious. After a while he just laid down and relaxed.  He was such a good boy.
 I also got to hang out with this tiny little guy:
His name is Higgins and he's still just a baby at 11 weeks old.  I know he'll be out of here soon.

 And last but not least, Tulip, being a big snuggle bug.

1 comment:

  1. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    cavalier king charles spaniel rescue puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete