Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flower Pitties

Yesterday I had an interesting opportunity to attend Petapalooza at the Armory in Rochester.  I got to act as lovely little Tulip's chauffeur in her pretty pink "Adopt me!" kerchief:
 Pretty Tulip also got to be the first of our pitties at the even to show off our fleece cape jacket.  Everyone kept saying how beautiful she was and wanted to know where to buy one.  She was such a trooper!
 I also got to spend some time with honorary Flower Pitty Lily, the chihuahua mix.
 Even though I don't really watch his show too often, and I don't really feel awed in the presence of celebrities, seeing Shorty from the show Pit Boss was pretty cool.  Even cooler was how calm and stoic his pitbull Hercules was.  Someone from Pitty Love even put a tiny puppy on his back to take a picture and he hardly even noticed.  What a great representation of the breed.
 On the way home Tulip was absolutely exhausted from trying to pull my arm out of its socket for six hours to go give everyone kisses and jump in their lap.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent.
    cavalier king charles rescue trust

    ReplyDelete